Alexander Evgenievich Zhilinsky (December 1, 1955, Berdyansk – December 12, 2020) – Soviet and Ukrainian composer, actor, singer, since 1995 – Honored Art Worker of Ukraine. Member of the National Unions of Theater Workers and Composers of Ukraine, member of the Association of Pop Art Workers.
In 1977 he graduated from the Kiev State Institute of Theatrical Art. I. Karpenko-Kary, and in 1987 – the Kiev State Conservatory. PI Tchaikovsky in composition class. The creative activity of Alexander Zhilinsky as a composer began in 1972. He was engaged in teaching and staging work at the Kiev School of Variety and Circus Art and at the Kiev State Institute of Theatrical Art. I. Karpenko-Kary.
is the author of symphonic and chamber music, oratorios, musicals, music for television and theatrical performances, films, as well as more than two hundred songs based on poems by famous poets, including Yuri Rybchinsky, Yuri Melnichuk, Andrey Dementyev, Alexey Kononenko. Songs by Alexander Zhilinsky are performed by Karachentsov, Valentina Tolkunova, Taisiya Povaliy and other artists. More than 20 video clips have been filmed for Zhilinsky’s songs. His songs performed by the author and performed by other artists were released on audio cassettes and discs in Ukraine, Canada, Russia, Belarus, Poland (1989-2012) under the names: „MOSKOW DISCOCLUBS – 89″, „VESELAD”, „Mom’s Kazka”, „All Least Mit”, „Irina”, „I wish you well”, „Spogadi i mrii”, „Chornobrivtsi”, „Konvalii bili”, „Parade of Stars – 94″, „INTRO-96″, LYBID TRIO, Countries and Cities, Stitch to Paradise, Water Alive, etc. In 1990, as an actor and singer, he played one of the main roles (King Karl) in the rock opera by Gennady Tatarchenko and Yuri Rybchinsky „White Crow”.
Since 1973 he lived in Kiev.
- Winner of the Grand Prix at the V. Yakhontov International Competition of Readers (Leningrad, 1976).
- Has distinctions and awards from the Ministries of Culture of the Soviet Union and Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Soviet Union and Ukraine, the State Committee for the Protection of the State Border of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
- Honored Artist of Ukraine – 1995
- „Paris” (lyrics by Yuri Rybchinsky), performed by Nikolai Karachentsov
- „New Year’s Star” (lyrics by Yuri Melnichuk), performed by Nikolai Karachentsov
- „Mom’s Tale” (lyrics by Alexey Kononenko), performed by Alexander Zhilinsky
- „Old Cafe” (lyrics by Yuri Rybchinsky), performed by Alexander Zhilinsky and Yuri Rybchinsky
- „An invitation to a fairy tale” (words by Igor Afanasyev), performed by Lyubov and Viktor Anisimov
- „What did you bring her more” (words by Andrey Dementyev), performed by Akim Salbiev
- Veselkova (lyrics by Alexey Kononenko), performed by Zhilinsky
- „Song of the Jura” (lyrics by Alexey Kononenko), performed by Alexander Zhilinsky
- Andreevsky Descent (lyrics by Yuri Melnichuk), performed by Alexander Zhilinsky
- „Two Hearts” (words by Igor Gorovoy), performed by Alexander Zhilinsky
- „Snow Woman” (lyrics by Yuri Rybchinsky), performed by Valentina Tolkunova
- 1990 – Rock opera „White Crow” (composer Gennady Tatarchenko, libretto author Yuri Rybchinsky) – King carl
- 2011 – „Gunpowder and Shot”, Fisherman
- 2012 – „Forgive me, my love” (16 series), Capital deputy Gennady
- 2013 – Trumpeter, Musician
- 2014 – „Brother for Brother – 3″, Ostrovsky, colonel of the Department of Internal Affairs
- 2015 – „Division 44″, Colonel Korotchenko
- 2015 – „Skirmish”, Prosecutor Petrushev
If you enjoyed this post and you would certainly such as to obtain additional information pertaining to badcomp kindly visit our own web page.